We’re still testing the systems. The lift is a little wobbly going up and we’re also still trying to dial in the right amount of reduction we need on the lift motor.
We got in a couple electronic solenoids from Allied Electronics today that we may be using for pin breaks in our gearboxes and/or to release a few spring based mechanisms like our hanging device.
We did some more shooter testing; the collector works fine with upside down Frisbees, but the current shape of our paddle doesn’t like pushing them into the shooter. We’re confident that most of the discs will be face up during the match. It’s the last 30 seconds we’re worried about, but we are confident we can find a shape that works for both disc orientations.
“It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery